Calmness during the moan

They whisper which ring and ring in my head

They steal the time I'm devoting to

They train my heart seeking something


They happen all the time


Sigh creates space in between

Lie imitates what others did

Tame self, spread the wing outward


It's not so bad to imagine you are all alone

I'm not too kind so don't try to avoid fighting

Look into my eyes, don't speak


So many things I've given up

So many things I've taken back

So many times I've tripped over

So many people I've misbehaved

So many lines I've misread

So many shots I've called wrong


In my ear, music is still dancing


In the aisle never found

Ring echoes till to reach the house

Green men never surrender the voice

Love doesn't tell us all

Blind can see better than that lady

Buy things we never understand why


Clearly he was calm, during the moan

Comments

Popular Posts