Why you stop your move


Days have passed being in my room

Nothing shines, nor do myself

What is this stops my move

Ain't wanna have this anymore

Noticed, a tiny life changing inside of me

Enticed, lonely heart rejuvenated to be holy fresh

The world doesn't know about the treasure, in my heart, only I know

Thousand times I tries, rather gained too small to be 'seen'

Oh my pops, oh my rocks, ah a rose will forever be a rose


Why you stop your move    Answer is already there

Look at the stream never stops the flow

See through the purity of mind agony have no place to stay

Thunder around the world, so they can't catch you

Bold as hundred year tree, so they can't shake you down

Hallelujah go above and never come down

Night won't yell at us louder than that day

Do you know we can see nothing of the world very ironically


So why you stop your move while earth is going round?

Comments

Popular Posts