Quit ever to stop

Human mind is very interesting, humans can remember, reminisce, forget, flashback and mourn. Our consciousness is a master of our mind. We think, pay attention, decide, concern, get confused and be directed by its order.

In contrast, our sub/unconscious mind indeed have crucial role as well. If our consciousness is tips of icebergs, our unconsciousness is the ocean covering all over the planet. It requires considerable efforts to speak, write, plan and other highly intellectual human functions whether or not we are aware of in daily life.

I believe the dream in general is a sort of station which connects our conscious mind and unconscious mind. Many historical artists and inventors have attained their brightening ideas originally from their dream.

While we are trying to generate "our own" creative ideas, I assume we are poking our unconscious mind, in other words throwing fishhook into the ocean. Some trials appear successful, other don't. It must depend on many factors while we can come up on new ideas while we are awake or dreaming.

I also believe successful and creative people always throw fishhook and try to fish something out of their infinite and innate resource.

Also, it is interesting to see that people can spiritually connect via dream. There are some inspirational stories that twins and other close friends saw completely the same dream in the same night. So if I say our conscious mind is tips of icebergs and they are only our identities, we might be inseparable in deep down the ocean of unconsciousness or we "can" be spiritually non dividable by establishing inextricable interconnection, it might be genetic, spiritual and psychological.

Therefore we are probably both individuals and entity.

It is probably we already know because of raising environmental awareness. Externalities are focused and we are acknowledged that everything is interrelated and we need to conserve energy and restrain pollution.

My thoughts have recently dug into a bit deeper than the normal environmental discourse.

As I wrote about consciousness is alike iceberg. Icebergs are usually just tiny bits of mountains above the sea, but, I assume and hope, that human mind and creativity have enormous potential to enlarge the iceberg even larger than the ocean or at least cover its surface. What I mean by this is that we can develop our iceberg and surpass what we are scared of.

I'm not saying the resource on the earth is infinite, but it is an inevitable fact that we need to choose whether we preserve our energy and stop development, or progress at some area and expand our lives to another world.

I always have an image that our world and the universe is just one part of larger space world, and outside known area, totally new language, rule, life, sense, feelings and everything are going on.

Of course it will take time by the time we can freely enjoy the space, but that is not the reason to stop but accelerate our progress. Also I do not support wasting resources and money which can save poor people and animals. I just think why not going to the space while it is legitimate to travel other countries. The difference is whether the place is outside or inside of the planet. Well, it is a huge difference, there is no oxygen in the space, we can't grow crops so far, and surely more obstacles for us to live. However, the problem is not whether we "know" hows and whats. but whether we are more motivated and fascinated to find out solutions, and whether we believe that we can find them out at some stage. This mentality is not alien to anyone, we need to believe in ourselves to survive and thrive.

I have tried to restrain myself to spend money and stuff by living frugally, in that time, I was feeling that my mind was getting older and more bored to myself, my life was less creative and fun, I was too sensitive to waste anything.

I still try to conserve energy, I walk as much as I can, I do not buy unnecessary stuff(haven't bought any clothes for 3 years except underwear), I do not make leftovers, turn off sockets and plug off when not in use, use back side of scrap papers and probably more.

What we especially need to do recently is not to stop but to wisely choose what we buy, consume and support.

Comments

Popular Posts