Fundamental Question about Poverty and Wealth, how to fundamentally solve it.

I've been reading through a journal which is about ecology and economy, how we can maintain both standards and also how we can solve current social issues such as poverty, HRs' promotion, economic gap and so on.

When I think about those now even classical problems, I sometimes ask myself,

"what is actually a problem?"

I do not like to see people suffering poverty, starvation, malnutrition, disease and so on, but my question is,

"What can I actually "do" for them?"

Yes, I save energy and other resources so I don't pollute this soil and air anymore, but there must be more ways. It has already become too common not to know that people in African countries are suffering from things mentioned above, but again, what can I actually do as a "next step"?

It is nice and easy to watch TV and feel sorry for them, and probably appreciate the fortune that we are living in stable and rich countries, okay, I was born in very happy situation, but I would be unhappy if I ignored their existence and challenges while I'm appreciating products made by poor people. This is one of reasons why I, and probably many people in economically wealthy countries, can not ignore what is happening there.

However, I do not think people better stay at satisfying their conscience and enjoy rest of life without having actual interest in people living in such a distance.

Conscience have much more useful function than just justifying our sense of guilty.

Real changes emerge out of direct interaction, everything starts from it especially when things are humanitarian matters.

It is very good thing to buy fair trade coffee and chocolate, but I usually do not buy them because I'm not fond of their taste.

"woo yack, they better make stuff with better taste!"

Alright, so why don't I go there and tell them that chocolates aren't very nice?



My friend introduce me this woman working in Bangladesh, she teaches what the customer satisfaction is, how we should behave as successful business people, through her own bag-manufacturing business.

I believe that the best way to bring peace to the world is...

1.Have interest about the people aired as suffering
2.Know more about them by own max research
3.actually go and interact with them, acquire both internal and external knowledge
4.explore the community and connect to rich world
5.Determine to promote the particular community
6.Stay with endurance, perseverance, patience and ceaseless effort.
7.there is no end

Comments

Popular Posts