The tie keep stretching

I haven't seen you for a while, long time like your face fades away a bit from last time I saw you

I haven't felt you by my hand, for so long that I take more than a minute to remember the vague touch

I have no confidence that I'd behave in the same way that I used to because I've become totally a new person, so have you.

If other people are the mirrors of my personality which changes over time, there is no 'individual' who can control who he can be

So, it's mysterious.


I in fact find new parts of me and very sure of that I've become a new person.

But I still love what I love.

I have very different feelings toward people I always meet and talk, I sometimes get very fond of them, sometimes hate them as I want to kill them

I don't know, they are always in flow

Wait, it may not be about mere my feelings

Feelings change, and if love doesn't change as my whimsical feelings, then the love should be something more than that

My realization has been very slow.  Even as I thought I got something solid on this question, next day it could be totally defied.

I'm depending on everything and everybody around me, while keep wishing and acting to be a better person everyday.

So if I could describe love anyhow, love might be 'right this moment'.

Reality follows its own complex path no matter what I do, I can't escape from that but change how I perceive and conceive it.

I assume that this is why foolishness is sometimes very essential.  Stupidity tries.  The reality in front of us every single moment has at least very strong authority on all over us.  Sometimes human intelligence is not capable of capturing the whole phenomena.  Therefore, stupidity might be not only not relying on intelligence so much but also be at the reality by embracing the whole reality, which might include intellectual work as one of possibilities.

Comments

Popular Posts