Faith for Kids

Faith for Kids

I think I've already met as many parents as I can say some opinions about parents in general, so I want to say it out loud now.

Kids change all the time.  Their everyday life is full of experiments since they are first-timer of so many things.
They are curious.  They are motivated to learn in the first place.  This is a kind of faith that I must always hold in my heart all the time.

People's life change when something alive is exchanged.

Like how we greet, can make a great difference.
If I greet somebody I normally don't, that's a difference I make.  There will be a new connection.  New connection is life's change agent.  We certainly need to do something we don't usually do if change is needed.

So I say, show, perform students that we've got to get out there and do something weird for ourselves, something out of daily routine.  Anything can be creative and inspiring as far as we put our heart in it.  Just things we can focus and dedicate varies, so we've got to find what we love.

Nothing is too difficult to accomplish.  The most difficult thing could be, to keep having faith in the vision.  No matter how outrageous it seems, no matter how crazy it sounds, up breakable faith will hold the power to break the walls.


I say students, you must be the biggest supporter of yourself.  Others say reasonable things because they want to prove they are right, but you've got your own vision to prove.  

Comments

Popular Posts