Education

I've been thinking about education for a while and there are quite a few things unchanged.

It started even before I started teaching at school, since I was an elementary student, my head was filled with ideas that I may be able to bring to the classes to make them better.

"If I were him...I would teach like this and that."

I don't know how many times I've thought like that.

After becoming a real school teacher, I've been putting all my thoughts into practice.

I wanted my teacher to be like...

I ask myself so many times.

Generation by generation, we inherit certain things which we can make better.

This is just natural.  Younger folks must have better education and better life, then they surely can teach better than their teacher.

In education industry, there are so many unnecessary restrictions and rigidity binding teachers' and students' free ideas.  I've heard enough of stories old values proved to be no longer working.

Basically, education is never static.  Each student has different needs and different styles.  For the sake of "efficiency", school systems tend to create convention and standards which can never be universal.
In so many ways what matters in education is the heart.

No matter how smart teachers are, students won't respect teachers as long as they put their own heart.

So the education can happen anywhere anytime by anyone.
If full-of-heart-interaction occurs between multiple people, there will always be some sort of education happening.  Life-enriching experience push human beings up to their full potential.  With no reason, it is the happiest experience to witness people to bloom their potential.  This includes ourselves, so usually people start it from making our own lives better.  When it matured enough, there will forever be many lives for others.  Each person has different needs, so each person has their own style of happiness.  It's never ending effort to create better environment for everyone.

Very simple, if we can be super honest and look at the world, there are always way too many things we can make better...

Comments

Popular Posts