Patience

Voice
http://xn--88jzah.net/Patience.mp3

We can't live without believing in something.

Parents, religion, mentors, friends, money, intelligence, power...etc.

...then I stop and think about what I really want.

The more I think, the greedier my mind gets.

I feel ashamed, disappointed at myself, and shut my thoughts down.

My thoughts try to remember who I used to be, how happy I was, and, what is wrong with this moment.

But it's too late, I cannot be me who has already gone in the past.

Because I'm so special and different, I don't have many people to ask for help.

Because I'm so sensitive and weak, I have no courage to show my helplessness.

Because I'm so good and honest, no one ever sense what I feel.


Ambitions hidden in my mind, the heaviness cannot be burdened on someone else's shoulder.

I sometimes feel lost, in my life.

I sometimes think, "what do I really want?"

We've all dedicated to what we believe they are worth it.

When we decided we would put all our time and effort in it,
We must have already known some bumps and hurdles on the way.
And sacrifices made on the way should have lightened my shoulder.

It did, when I just loaded off, but shortly afterwards, I collect new things.

Frustrated, lost my temper, everything seems whatever.

My ambition gets on the way although it used to be my aim.


A sage with white long beard, possessing seven hundred jewels, gives me a word.

He doesn't tell me the answer, he never will, but I feel just a little bit motivated and lighter.

A demon with poisonous skin, possessing five hundred weapons, gives me a word.

She says she can give me everything, with piercing stare, she takes thoughts away from me.


I need to cross a river, two mountains and three desert.
Sage told me, "I've been there and done that, so you can do it."

I ignored him and went forward.

River is quite deep, I need a boat.
Demon whispered, "I have one and give it to you."

I ignored him, and made it myself.


On the mountains, there are bloody monsters looking for food.
I secured myself by climbing and passing for 3 days without sleeping.

On the way, a small man came out and said, "There is nothing after two mountains and three desert."

I felt entirely discouraged, but still proceeded.

I wanted to go back because there are too little food and water to complete the way.
I wanted to go back because I was feeling exhausted and now feel hopeless.
I wanted to go back because I might be wrong.

I ignored small man and myself.

I still ask myself, "what do I really want?"

Comments

Popular Posts